"NOT JUST ANOTHER FOOD OPTIONS"
My blog is a one stop center for cooking & kitchen tips, recipes from various cooking method & types, and you can find cool places to hang out with friends and family with good food and great music!

Monday, October 22, 2012

I am back!!!



Hi all....
I really miss blogging....
It's been a while since my last post here...
Too many things happened in life.... I've been travelling, working and expanding the business, cooking and lots of stuff are going on since my last post in July 2011.

I am happy, though all those stuff are tiring, but I realized that I have to said Thanks to GOD, for making me busy, for I know that I am doing something with my life.

While busy making my life worth something, there are things that I have to left behind, well, everybody does. You have to lose some to win some, rite? I am too busy planning and make things works for the business, and expanding the business from cooking to fashion, and so did my husband. There are some friends parties that we can't make it, families occassion that we have to say sorry for not turning up, and gosh!!! I can't even make times for friends who fly back to KL just to hang around....Sounds really selfish, didn't I? (To all those, I am really sorry...)

But then, when you lost 2 of your great cousins at young age due to health issues (May Allah blesses their souls), you start thinking, are you living your life the way you want it to be? Life is too short! You should appreciate the people around you more than your work, than your wealth...
and, I realize that I miss blogging so much, and ignored all the readers who has been waiting for all the great issues to be posted.

I've been on my sick-bed since last Friday night...arghh the fever, coughing and flu are not going away soon...just a small test from Allah and I start to complaining much, where others have suffers worse than I do..masyaallah....so, I take the time to write to all the readers out there, all the good people who has mark something in my life, realizing that without any of you, i mean nothing in this world.

Lets take a break for a minute of your great days, said thank you to Allah for making our lives great, for we are here, surrounded by all the good people He has created, and make our life meaningful by cherish others.

Keep on reading my blog, I am back, for good....

Love all....

Leaving u with a quote I shared to many "A man worth, is no greater than his ambitions ~ Marcus Aurelius"

Dylla Burn









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...