"NOT JUST ANOTHER FOOD OPTIONS"
My blog is a one stop center for cooking & kitchen tips, recipes from various cooking method & types, and you can find cool places to hang out with friends and family with good food and great music!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

AMPHETAMINE (BANDSLAM)



On the seventh hour of the seventh day
The seventh son was looking for a seventh stage get away
The word came down from a blinding light
You got one chance, baby, baby,you better do it right


I was driving down on the 101
It was late at night, and I was thinking 'bout the thing I'd done
All of my regrets, and baby, all of my fears
I was slipping the car from gear to gear to gear


Hey hey hey


God bless the child, God bless his soul
God perish the idea that he'll die before he's old
You gotta be cool, you've got to behave
And there'll be time for that when I'm lying in my grave


You gotta watch your step,or you'll lose your way
Take the heed of your elders and do everything they say
Watch out for the man, the man who tolls the bells
But if I fear for the devil and I fear for myself
Then I'm gonna have to fear for everybody else


Oh yeah, I'm gonna fly (sha la la la la mamma yeah)
I'm gonna live until the day I die
Ain't got time to wonder why
I'm gonna live until the day I die



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...