"NOT JUST ANOTHER FOOD OPTIONS"
My blog is a one stop center for cooking & kitchen tips, recipes from various cooking method & types, and you can find cool places to hang out with friends and family with good food and great music!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

borak kosong: Pizza bentuk ais krim

I got this from a blogger. Since I love Pizza, and I am pretty sure lots of us do, check out this link about Pizza in Indonesia.. (great idea)..

borak kosong: Pizza bentu ais krim: "PIZZA, makanan khas Itali ini, digemari kalangan anak-anak hingga dewasa. Beragam taburan (topping) mulai dari keju, paprika, ikan tuna, dag..."



2 comments:

  1. Wow..Looks amazing!!!! /I look forward to your feedback /thanks for this man it was very helpful.!
    Pizza Equipment For Sale

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...