"NOT JUST ANOTHER FOOD OPTIONS"
My blog is a one stop center for cooking & kitchen tips, recipes from various cooking method & types, and you can find cool places to hang out with friends and family with good food and great music!

Friday, March 4, 2011

EAT, PRAY, LOVE

Love is scary, dangerous.......

Wednesday, 2nd March, 2011

I just came back from my breakfast catering at Putrajaya.... and all I was thinking about while driving home is, i really2 want to have a good sleep today. So, reached home, took shower, have my hot coffee with home made sandwich,..I was about to lay down on my bed, when I accidentally saw the EAT, PRAY, LOVE DVD that my husband bought for me last saturday.

So, i swap from sleeping to watching the whole movie, and it's a pretty good story.
It's about finding yourself, who you really are. Besides the idea of perfect balance, the journey to Italy is amazing! I like it so much when Liz Gilbert (played by Julia Robert) enjoy the food, the friendship, the meaning of love from strangers. Then, when she travel to India, keep herself down to earth, cleaning the floor with her own hand at strangers place, (I don't know if I can do that)... Her last stop at Bali, looking at the amazing sceneries, the good people, making friends with strangers, knowing and feeling love all over again, being scared of losing her balance just by falling in love again, I mean, it's real life... We do scared of love sometimes...

And, after that movie, I realize that it is good not to worry too much. Just enjoy your life the way it is. You don't have to think about perfect balance. Because, as quoted by Ketut Liyer from the movie itself; to lose balance sometimes for love is part of living  balanced life! Let yourself go. Maybe that way, it helps to let you know yourself again.

I would like to end this with a quote by Liz Gilbert herself, which i found very inspiring, not only to woman, but to all human being who feel lost about themselves. It sounded like this; Liz Gilbert: In the end, I've come to believe in something I call "The Physics of the Quest." A force in nature governed by laws as real as the laws of gravity. The rule of Quest Physics goes something like this: If you're brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting, which can be anything from your house to bitter, old resentments, and set out on a truth-seeking journey, either externally or internally, and if you are truly willing to regard everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher and if you are prepared, most of all, to face and forgive some very difficult realities about yourself, then the truth will not be withheld from you. 

Last but not least, take a walk sometime, by yourself,get lost to somewhere you don't belong, you'll be surprised how good it is to you... Lets live our life to the fullest, while we still can..


XOXO,
Dylla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...