"NOT JUST ANOTHER FOOD OPTIONS"
My blog is a one stop center for cooking & kitchen tips, recipes from various cooking method & types, and you can find cool places to hang out with friends and family with good food and great music!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Drinks...drinks...drinks...


I am a bit lost these two days... I can't write anything at all in my blog..so blur...
But anyway, i did some research and I found Chuck! (again....)
So, I think I have yet to post a thing about drinks.. here you go..
Cheers!
The Resurector - Chuck's Hangover Shake Recipe : Chuck Hughes Recipes | LifeStyle FOOD



4 comments:

  1. I made this although not with berries but plenty of bananas and nuts inside, esp pistachios.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nava, you did? I made exactly like this, ;)
    i voted yr summer makeup via networkedblog. that article is awesome lah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. membalas koment anda disini http://zulzol.blogspot.com/2011/03/inggeris-vogue-2011-februari-iklan.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...